Monday, February 2, 2009

Strange Feelings of....

normalcy: the quality or condition of being normal, as the general economic, political, and social conditions of a nation.

Its been a long time since I've felt this way. Yesterday my best friend Travis moved into the house with me. For the first time in a long time when I came home I felt like cooking. I felt like being at home. I actually cut "movie night" short at my friends house so I could come home early and sit. It was a wonderful feeling. But how long will it last? No matter, I'm going to enjoy it now and figure out the rest later.

So I got good news yesterday!! The University I work for says that they really like me and like my work. So they might keep me full time instead of temp. If they kept me permanent that would be so awesome! I would feel much better if I knew I had a permanent job.

No comments:

Post a Comment